Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Show your Colors!

WOOT!

Showing "her" colors this morning was:

The Underground


In downtown Colorado Springs. Oh yes you heard me right. There is a gay bar in the capitol of the United States of Fundamentalist Wackjobs. Actually if you want to get technical there are three gay bars in total in this city. One is a lesbian bar which holds little interest for me (for obvious reasons) except if I want to get my ass handed to me in a round of pool by a bunch of scary women. And the other...well lets not really get into that place. Suffice-it-to-say: its become rather seedy. Or rather, it has a reputation as such. Is it deserved? Maybe. Never-the-less I will and have in the past, gone to The Underground. Perhaps I will go this Sunday after Gay Pride in the Springs.
See you there maybe.

No comments: