Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blogger.com issues

All-in-all I'm pleased with the overall functionality of blogger.com's blogging system. I do have one complaint however and that's how hard it is to log in to your own blog without Java enabled. There should just be a general log in page. Go ahead and keep the java tab if you like just make a regular forms version available for us mobile users.

Oh did I forget to mention that I'm typing this on my cell phone? That's right I DO possess advanced technology. Oddly enough my cellphone contains a complete web-browser which is java-enabled. However as with all things nothing is perfect. The Java login section appears off-screen to the right and I can't jump to the part where you put in your username.

How am I typing this now? There's a curious inconsistency in Blogger that allows you to log in whilst posting a comment to someone's blog. I posted a comment on my own blog et voila! I'm logged in. Now I should stay logged in until the next time I reset my phone.

Oh well.

No comments: