Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back Fatty Bo Batty

So there I was behind the front desk of the hotel, minding my own business, when I heard the front door open. So I stood up and went to the counter to see who it was. A man was standing in the doorway. This is not unusual except that he was holding the door handle, just kind of leaning against the door and was breathing heavily.
I asked,

"Sir? Are you doing alright?" He didn't answer but began shuffling to the counter. When he had crossed the foyer he finally spoke.

"I'm having, a bit of a problem here..." *wheeze* *cough*

"I can see you're having some trouble breathing, shall I call the hospital?" I asked. He took a deep breath, swallowed and said,

"No, no, I'll be alright. I've just had the wind knocked out of me. Ummmmm...this is kind of embarassing...but I've broken your shower."


See the damage for yourself:


At this point I think it only fair to point out that this man was not some athletic soldier type who would look good with his shirt off. I point it out because, well, he felt in necessary to take off his shirt, in the lobby of the hotel, in full view of the guests in the dining room, to show me the bruise he would have. It was a nightmare A NIGHTMARE I tell you! Dude had back boobies...seriously it was scary.

Not only that but of course he looked to be wearing a dark wool sweater what with all the back hair. It was grizzly. *shudders*


No comments: